Booking Terms & Conditions
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you and all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms and conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the booking.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the holiday price is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than six weeks before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge and the damage deposit (if requested).
- The balance must be paid so as to arrive no later than six weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing (email is acceptable). If you cancel your holiday more than 6 weeks before it is due to start then your deposit can be carried forward to another holiday date but cannot be refunded. If you cancel less than 6 weeks prior to the holiday then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed the number allowed in any one property as designated in our property details. Only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
Tenancies normally commence at 3pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
Smoking anywhere on the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused smoking will be at your expense.
Where pets are allowed in any property (stated in property details) the following applies:-
- Please do not allow your pet(s) on the furniture
- Please do not leave your pet(s) unattended
- Please do not use bowls from the kitchen for your pet
- Please clean up after your pet
This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets will be at your expense.
In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. The security deposit will be returned within 10 days of the end of your holiday less the cost of damage/breakages.
Damage to property
Please treat the facilities and accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday and you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
Please ensure to lock the doors and close the windows and balcony doors when you leave the property unoccupied.
- The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- The internet connection (WiFi) is available at no extra cost, subject to technical availability.
- All inventory must remain in the property it was in at arrival and not be taken to another property.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
Any problem or complaint which you may have concerning your holiday must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us/the property manager at the time and only reported after you have returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- We (the owner) reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- We or our representative reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building or grounds.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- This property is privately owned. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.